Model 0E-RXDST is an advancedRequest-to-Exit(REX) motion detector that provides door control via a door control device (such as magnetic lock or door strike) or access control system. A variety of programable options allows customization to suit the application. Sequential triggering allows for a higher degree of security and a door alert sounder is included. Durable ABS plastic housing. Optional trim plate (0E-TP) facilitates neat installation, especially with single gang box.
- Suitable For Single Or Double Doors
- Selectable Relay Trigger Mode
- Sequential Triggering For High Security
- Door Alert Sounder With Volume Control
- Adjustable 0-60 Second Relay Latch Time
- Timer Programable For Reset Or Non-Reset
- 2 Form C Relay Contacts
- Wall Or Ceiling Mount Up To 15', With Vertically Aimable Lens (Coverage Pattern)
- Operating Temp.: -20°F To 120°F (-29°C To 49°C)
- Optional trim plate 0E-TP
Name : W Box 0E-RXDST Request to Exit PIR Sensor with Sequential Triggering , W Box Technologies
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 811914029953
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 0E-RXDST
Brand Name : W Box
Manufacturer : W Box Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number : 0E-RXDST
Product Model : 0E-RXDST
Product Name : E-RXDST Request-to-Exit PIR Sensor with Sequential Triggering
Product Type : Motion Sensor
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 141.748
Height : 1.8"
Height (mm) : 44.45
Weight (Approximate) : 5 oz
Width : 1.9"
Width (mm) : 47.752
Length : 7"
Length (mm) : 177.8
Country of Origin : China