0E-FRLY12V7 is an encapsulated multi-voltage relay suited to applications requiring a remote relay for control or status feedback. It includes long flying leads selectable for the input control voltage to be applied. A red LED indicates relay coil is energized.
Applications include Fire Alarm Control, security systems, HVAC, temperature control, lighting systems and energy management. 0E-FRLY12V7 is UL 864 listed for Fire Alarm Control Equipment. Includes mounting/wiring hardware.
- Voltage Input: 12VDC, 24VDC
- Current Draw: @12VDC = 28mA; @24VDC = 24mA
- Polarized Coil Input : DC Control Input Only
- Contacts: Dry Form C SPDT
- Contact Ratings: @5VDC = 250μA/ 0.35 P.F.; @24VDC = 7A/ 0.35 P.F.; @120VAC = 7A
- Red Led Indicates Relay Coil is Energized
- Wire Type: SIX (6) 12” 18AWG FLYING LEADS
- Oper. Temp: 32oF TO 120oF (0oC TO 49oC), RH 93%
Name : W Box 0E-FRLY12V7 7A Multi-Voltage Relay Module , W Box Technologies
Category : Relays
UPC Code : 811914027041
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 0E-FRLY12V7
Brand Name : W Box
Manufacturer : W Box Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number : 0E-FRLY12V7
Product Name : Polarized Relay
Product Type : Polarized Relay
Additional Information : Current: 7A